If you are like me, you LOVE rainy/foggy/cloudy/gloomy/etc. days! I would take a snow day over a sunny day any day. Here are some of my tips to make the most of your rainy day.
- Music ♦ I take any chance I get to listen to some good songs, and I get even more motivated when its pouring outside!
- Bake ♦ Baking is especially fun because you can enjoy some awesome treats when you are done!
- Read ♦ A good book, hot chocolate, and a blanket. There is no more to say.
- Reorganize ♦ When it’s raining, I love to reorganize my room and make it feel cozy, especially since it’s most likely freezing outside. A neat and comfy room makes me feel motivated to do all the things I never want to do.
- Draw/Color ♦ Coloring especially is really relaxing and puts me in a great mood. Even just picking up a pencil and a blank piece of paper and drawing something (anything) feels really great and calming.
- Go to a Coffee Shop ♦ I am a huge coffee fan! Just the thought of being in a small, cute little coffee shop with a warm drink makes me so happy!
These are some of the things I love to do in cold and foggy weather. What do you love to do when it’s raining? Let me know!